Purpose of traveling; Tourism, Business Meetings, Government Visits, Sourcing, Transit, Pre-Investment. You cannot work in Indonesia with any of these Visa types.
Please read carefully what Visa Regulation applies to you (nationality / passport). 90+ nationalities can purchase online a simple “Visit Visa” (also known as Visa on Arrival) if staying less than 30 days.
Bali Essentials - Book Online - Save 10% with our BaliCard
Which Visa Regulation for Bali / Indonesia applies to you?
2. Visit Visa (Visa on Arrival / VoA / e-VoA) needed for 90+ Nationals
- EU, AUS, NZ, UK, USA, RUS, IN, UKR, JAP, CH, CAN, …,Full list for Visa on Arrival – VoA
- 30 days valid, can be extended ONCE to a total of 60 days (extra cost)
- Purchase Online directly on immigration website (ca. USD 35)
3. Nationals not on the Visit Visa list (Visa on Arrival) MUST apply for a B211A Visit Visa BEFORE arrival
EVERYBODY staying longer than 60 days needs a B211A Visit Visa (need to be extended, extra cost)
Best option for Digital Nomads for now. Bali.com can facilitate this visa for you directly online
NEW: 1 Year Multiple Entry Visa (D212) – Business Purpose included. Stay max 60days each visit.Info & Application
Disclaimer: Any information on this page is carefully researched. However we are not responsible nor liable for any information that might not be accurate or change.
1. LIST OF ASEAN COUNTRIES
Visa Exemption for Bali & Indonesia
Following nationalities DO NOT NEED A VISA (VISA-FREE entry )
- for tourism purpose only
- maximum 30 days
- not extendable, you need to leave the country within 30 days
- valid passport (not residency!)
90+ nationalities can get a Visa on Arrival at the airport in the arrival hall. You can now also purchase the VoA ONLINE (e-Voa), which we highly recommend
3. Visit Visa B211A – suitable also for digital nomads
B211A VISIT VISA
- If you are not a national of an ASEAN country
- If you nationality is not listed for standard Visit Visa (Visa on Arrival)
- if you intend to stay longer than 60 days
…then you need to apply for the B211A Visit Visa BEFORE arriving in Indonesia.
Bali.com can facilitate this visa for you online.B211A Details & Online Application Service
4. Overview – Visa Requirements per country / nationality
Visa Requirements for Bali & Indonesia per Country / Nationality
What Visa do I need when traveling to Bali?
Visas, KITAS, Permits & Legal Services for Bali Indonesia
Offshore means: You apply while you are outside of Indonesia. Onshore means: you apply while you are already IN Indonesia